Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dolls and Christmas Pinkeep

I have made more dolls, these are just so prim and simple, I love them! I used a Jackie Schmidt pattern for these. The pattern calls for a face but i chose to leave them faceless! They measure about 11" tall and may be displayed hanging as you see here...

Or sitting in your favorite cupboard.... $22 includes first class shipping in US. When emailing me your order please include which doll you would like... from left to right sunflower print, brown ticking(sold, thankyou), or calico print(SOLD, THANK YOU).

Oversized Christmas Pinkeep measures 8" wide and 5"high pattern design from Country Rustic Primitives. $35 includes first class shipping in US. Perfect size for filling a wooden bowl or tucking in a cupboard. SOLD, THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa~You have been so busy.
    I love them faceless...you definately chose the right way to make them!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my doll today!!! She is WONDERFUL! I named her Autumn! :) Lisa..you are SO talented! She is so well made and just darling! Thank you Thank you! Take care. ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete